3 shirts, 3 cargo pants, 2 jeans, 2 shorts
Original price: $160.70 Total paid: $76.22 Total saved: $84.48
I took Logan shopping this past weekend for school clothes. Luckily, his school does not require a uniform so we were able to buy his favorites. :) I rarely shop at the mall for two reasons: 1. it's too far of a drive 2. I'm cheap. But this was a special occasion (first day of Kindergarten, people) so I bit the bullet. I checked online for sales at Old Navy, The Children's Place, & Crazy 8. To my surprise they all were having great sales. I also signed up for the e-mails & received a coupon from each store for my purchases. I gave myself a $200 budget & am very pleased to say I spent $172.50 plus came home with $50 worth of spending bucks to 2 stores. Today is a success in my books: 13 shirts, 6 pants, 3 shorts, 1 package of boxer briefs with an average, per item, of:
$7.50 each
|
No comments:
Post a Comment