![]() |
| We sold our home in 2 months!!!!! |
With us on a deadline to be out of our current home, my parents moved out this past weekend. So Brian has now kicked it into high gear to make the changes to our new home before we move in (we only have 17 days until our scheduled move date). Here's our to-do list before we move in:
Paint Logan's room
Paint our room
New floor in our room
Paint the main level walls (living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallways)
Replace carpet in basement
With a short time frame to get everything done & ready to move, we are very busy these days. Brian is taking charge of the home projects while I'm working on packing up our current home. (This is more difficult than I thought with a teething 16 month old who is constantly attached to my leg!) I'm trying to capture as many photos of this experience as I can but left my camera at the new house so my 'before' pictures will have to wait for another post.

No comments:
Post a Comment