Outside my window . . . the snow is slowly melting. It was so pretty while it lasted but this is the nastiest part of snow because it's flat out nasty wherever you walk.
I am thinking . . . about how different this Christmas will be. We have 3 new additions in our family this year (Levi, our niece Lily, & our nephew Daniel) so there's a lot of extra love to go around. On a sad note, we're missing one very special guy...my Papa, who passed away in October.
I am thankful for . . . the time Logan spends at pre-school. He has grown so much in the short amount of time he's been going. Plus it gives me some one-on-one time with Levi & a chance to get some stuff done around the house while Logan's gone. I love seeing what he's learned or what project they did when I pick him up!
In the kitchen . . . is a decent amount of birthday cake leftovers from Logan's party. We'll be eating this stuff for days!!
I am wearing . . . pj's but will soon change into more appealing clothes to take Logan to school. :)
I am creating . . . a to-do list for this weekend. I have several things I'd like to accomplish before Christmas.
I am going . . . to try to talk Brian into running some errands with me when he gets home from work. Maybe if I bribe him with dinner out that'll work???
I am wondering . . . how Logan will react when he sees what Santa has brought him.
I am reading . . . I've given up on reading for now :(
I am hoping . . . we can find a babysitter so Brian & I can have a date night soon.
I am looking forward to . . . a less hectic Christmas season this year. We always have 5 places to go but this year's schedule is more broken up. That'll be so nice to be able to keep the kids on their schedule. It's a pain to go to 3+ places in one day.
I am hearing . . . Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :)
Around the house . . . are tons of new toys Logan received from his birthday party. This is the first year he was totally excited about a party & it was a blast! We even had a special visitor...Santa!!
One of my favorite things . . . is watching a Christmas movie at night while cuddled up on the couch.
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . I must finish a couple last minute Christmas gifts, I have some blood work to be drawn, Brian may have to work this weekend, & we're making Christmas cookies on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment