Monday, April 15, 2013

April Update

Outside my window . . . it's a beautiful day!! Sun is shining, birds are chirping, & it's in the 70's. I couldn't ask for better weather.

I am thinking . . . we need to plan a weekend get-a-way to somewhere new. We're thinking about Cincinnati since neither of us have been there plus they have an awesome zoo for Logan.

I am thankful for . . . my amazing OB. He got me through a difficult pregnancy, quick labor, & rocky recovery. Things seem to be looking up since I haven't been to the ER in 2 weeks. I thank God he gifted that man to take such good care of me.

In the kitchen . . . there are miscellaneous things that need to be put away.

I am wearing . . . shorts & a t-shirt. I know it isn't glamorous but hey--I'm a new mom again.

I am creating . . . a list of things I want to get done this week. I wonder how many I'll actually get checked off???

I am going . . . to search Pinterest for new recipes. I feel like we're in a rut & eat the same stuff over & over. Gotta love Pinterest!

I am wondering . . .if it's a fluke or miracle that the boys nap at the same time.

I am reading . . .I might as well leave this blank for a while since we have a newborn. LOL

I am hoping . . . to go clothes shopping for Logan sometime this week. The poor kid is lacking in the summer clothes department & since he loves to be outside, I suppose it isn't appropriate to send him out there in his winter clothes.

I am looking forward to . . .lunch with my mom later this week. I truly appreciate everything she (& my MIL) have done for us since Levi has arrived.

I am hearing . . . the washer running & General walking on the deck.

Around the house . . . there are signs a newborn has taken over our lives. I quickly remembered how much 'stuff' they have once we brought it down from the attic. Man, babies take up a lot of room considering how small they are!

One of my favorite things . . . is to spend an evening at home surrounded by family or friends. It's perfect weather for a bonfire right now!!

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . I don't have a single thing planned (amazing, I know). So we'll just see where this week takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment